Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Jeff Mesnil <jm...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/04 16:39:11 UTC

Re: Code donation for stomp.js

Hi,

Resurrecting this thread, I have some cycles to work on  the code donation.

What are the next steps to move things forward?

I had a look at Apache Code Donation page[1] but it looks heavyweight
for such a simple project (the project is already under ASL2 too).

People are still reporting issues and I'd be happy to help move these
contributions to Apache git repo and JIRA.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html
--
Jeff Mesnil
jmesnil@gmail.com

Re: Code donation for stomp.js

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 02/09/2016 10:01 AM, Timothy Bish wrote:
> When do the producers close, after the maxReconnectAttempts is hit and
> the reconnection logic stops trying or immediately?  You might consider
> trying to boil this down to a unit test similar to others in the
> activemq-pool project to try and show the problem in the simplest form.
Oops, hit reply on the wrong thread, ignore this ;)

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121

Re: Code donation for stomp.js

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
We could create a directory within Artemis for this.

I'm not really sure how to unit test javascript. It has been a long
time since I done it.. but nothing that we wouldn't figure out.

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 9:28 AM, Christopher Shannon
<ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure what the status of this is at the moment, there really hasn't
> been anymore discussion about it.  The main issue I see is I don't know
> that there is anyone part of the ActiveMQ community who would be willing to
> maintain the project and be in charge of bug fixes and releases.
>
> On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 1:16 PM, ArturoBelano <la...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I would also like to see this project maintained.  Any updates on this?
>>

>> --

Clebert Suconic

Re: Code donation for stomp.js

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ArturoBelano <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by xabhi <xa...@gmail.com>.
Hi ActiveMQ Devs,

Are there any updates on this front? I am looking at STOMP javascript
clients for Node.js and would like to know if stomp.js will be maintained as
actively as it was in the past. It is a simple and well documented API and
would like to use it against others. My only biggest concern is whether this
will maintained or not? I see a lot of bugs/enhacements pending on the
github page.

I am asking this because I am considering few APIs for my project and
stability/maintenance of the API will be a big concern for me.

Could anyone from ActiveMQ community comment about the code adoption - when
will it be taken up?

Thanks,
Abhi