Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Bramani <be...@cgi.com> on 2009/03/02 18:05:08 UTC

FOP 0.95 BookMark Issue

Hi,

I am using FOP and dockbook(Version:1.67.0)  to generate PDF report.

I have upgraded my FOP from version 0.20.5 to version fop-0.95.
With fop-0.20.5 I used to get book mark on the PDF report properly. But
after I upgraded to fop-0.95 I am not able to get bookmark at all on my PDF
report.

Does any body has any idea regarding this issue.
I have attached my customize stylesheet here -
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22292086/PDFPublish_External.xsl
PDFPublish_External.xsl .
Do I need to change any parameter in this file.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
- BRamani.

Re: FOP 0.95 BookMark Issue

Posted by Bramani <be...@cgi.com>.
Vincent,

Yes, I have set fop1.extensions parameter to 1./ Please see the attached
file -  http://www.nabble.com/file/p22310959/PDFPublish_External.xsl
PDFPublish_External.xsl

One more thing, When I upgraded docbook to latest docbook version
(Docbook-xsl-1.74.3) this error went away but still I am not able to get the
bookmark on my report.

I am badly stuck at this point please help me.

Thanks,
BRAMANI.

Re: FOP 0.95 BookMark Issue

Posted by Vincent Hennebert <vh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: FOP 0.95 BookMark Issue

Posted by Bramani <be...@cgi.com>.
Hi Vincent,

Thanks for you suggesion.
I tried using 'fop1.extensions' in my attached stylesheet but now I am
getting the following new error from FOP. Any Idea for the cause of this
error.

SEVERE: Exception
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Flow 'xsl-region-body' does not map to the
region-body in page-master 'blank'.  FOP presently does not support this.
        at
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.PageProvider.cacheNextPage(PageProvider.java:275)
        at
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.PageProvider.getPage(PageProvider.java:221)
        at
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.PageProvider.getPage(PageProvider.java:185)
        at
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.PageSequenceLayoutManager.createPage(PageSequenceLayoutManager.java:139)
        at
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.AbstractPageSequenceLayoutManager.makeNewPage(AbstractPageSequenceLayoutManager.java:289)
        at
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.AbstractPageSequenceLayoutManager.doForcePageCount(AbstractPageSequenceLayoutManager.java:370)
        at
org.apache.fop.area.AreaTreeHandler.finishPrevPageSequence(AreaTreeHandler.java:186)
        at
org.apache.fop.area.AreaTreeHandler.startAbstractPageSequence(AreaTreeHandler.java:199)
        at
org.apache.fop.area.AreaTreeHandler.startPageSequence(AreaTreeHandler.java:194)
        at
org.apache.fop.fo.pagination.PageSequence.startOfNode(PageSequence.java:114)
        at
org.apache.fop.fo.FOTreeBuilder$MainFOHandler.startElement(FOTreeBuilder.java:295)
        at
org.apache.fop.fo.FOTreeBuilder.startElement(FOTreeBuilder.java:163)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.startElement(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:1072)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.xinclude.XIncludeHandler.startElement(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown
Source)
        at
Source)
        at
Source)
Source)
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.transform(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:484)
        at
org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler.transformTo(InputHandler.java:214)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler.renderTo(InputHandler.java:125)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.startFOP(Main.java:166)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.main(Main.java:197)

BRamani.

Re: FOP 0.95 BookMark Issue

Posted by Vincent Hennebert <vh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,