Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Jakub Dubovsky <sp...@seznam.cz> on 2014/12/29 16:59:20 UTC

How to become spark developer in jira?

Hi devs,

  I'd like to ask what are the procedures/conditions for being assigned a
role of a developer on spark jira? My motivation is to be able to assign
issues to myself. Only related resource I have found is jira permission
scheme [1].

  regards
  Jakub

 [1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Jira+Permissions+
Scheme

Re: How to become spark developer in jira?

Posted by Jakub Dubovsky <sp...@seznam.cz>.
Hi Matei,

  that makes sense. Thanks a lot!

  Jakub