Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com> on 2013/12/03 08:02:47 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Cloudstack network-element plugin(ver 4.2) to orchestrate Juniper's switches

I think this is a great idea. However 4.2 is closed for new features (as
also 4.3).

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.
It looks like plugin discovery is in 4.3
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/ZSIHAg

Posted by Pradeep Cloudstack <pr...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Chiradeep,

Posted by Pradeep Cloudstack <pr...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Chiradeep

-Pradeep

On Thursday, December 5, 2013 11:14 PM, Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com> wrote:

Hi Pradeep,
Take a look at this: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/6x-VAQ
Feature freeze for 4.4 is targeted for end of February. So, now would be
the ideal time to propose this feature to the community.
See https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/0h-VAQ for how to go about this.

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.
Hi Pradeep,

Posted by Pradeep Cloudstack <pr...@yahoo.com>.