Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Fabian Bahle <in...@funfried.de> on 2020/06/08 21:20:52 UTC

Re: Cannot login via GitHub to the Plugin Portal

Hello,

sorry to bring up this topic again, but I have more or less exactly the same issue again, but instead of

{"success":false,"reason":"INVALID_TOKEN"}

I get this response when trying to login to the Apache NetBeans Plugin Portal (https://netbeans-vm.apache.org/pluginportal/login/):

{"success":false,"reason":"INVALID_STATE"}
Could someone please check?

Kind regards,
Fabian

Posted by Fabian Bahle <in...@funfried.de>.
Oh, thanks, indeed, must have missed that it has moved.

Regards,
Fabian

Posted by Ernie Rael <er...@raelity.com>.
For me, using