Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Philip Mark Donaghy <pm...@yahoo.com> on 2004/11/01 21:36:33 UTC

Share Las Vegas Hotel Costs

Hi Apache Conference goers,

I posted this question to the apache discuss mailing
list. But not much action there.

I am looking for someone who would like to share
hotel costs while in Las Vegas.

I am an Irish American living in Paris so I am pretty
open minded easy going person. I am looking for a
similar or interesting profile to share the hotel
room.