Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Laura Virtala <la...@eficode.fi> on 2011/01/21 09:43:45 UTC

Stemming for Finnish language

Hello,

I cannot find any examples how to configure
FinnishLightStemFilterFactory (I understood that
SnowballPorterFilterFactory for Finnish language doesn't work correctly).
I tried following in my schema.xml, but I got
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error loading class
'solr.FinnishLightStemFilterFactory'
<filter class="solr.FinnishLightStemFilterFactory"/>

Is there some parameters or some additional steps that are required in
order to use this component?

Br,
Laura