Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Bayarsaikhan VOLODYA <ba...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/08 17:09:45 UTC

multiple refresh???

hi all,

why i have to do multiple refresh to take affect when i change vm file? it
is very strange. isn't it?
any idea?

--
Bayarsaikhan VOLODYA

Re: multiple refresh???

Posted by Bayarsaikhan VOLODYA <ba...@gmail.com>.
i meant browser refresh. when i worked with jsp tags, it wasn't problem.
after migrating to velocity this problem appears.
i use firefox and ie, set it to cache NOthing. but it still needs multiple
refresh to take affect of change. BUT I NOTICED SOMETHING VERY STRANGE. when
i do a change, and save and refresh, it is okay. and again one change more
and save and refresh it doesn't take affect it need multiple refresh. i mean
one change okay, another change problem. one okay and one problem. could it
be a BUG? or?

On 8/8/05, Jean Francois Chamard <jf...@interstructure.ca> wrote:

> Hi there,
> are your changes in a macro?
> If yes, just check your velocity properties
> Here are mine which work quite well when I play with macros
> file.resource.loader.cache=false
> velocimacro.library.autoreload=true
> If no, like James said previously, it's probably just a browser cache
> problem (just check your browser settings).
>
> Jeff
>
> James Lewis wrote:
>
> >I assume you mean a refresh of your browser? If that is the case then
> it's
> >probably down to browser caching of the content.
> >
> >Cheers,
> >
> >James

Bayarsaikhan VOLODYA

Re: multiple refresh???