Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Srisathya Thirumalai <ts...@hotmail.com> on 2008/09/27 09:33:10 UTC

Get XML REquest File

Hello,
How do I get the XML version of the request the client is sending to the web service? The client is using Axis 2.

Thanks

RE: Get XML REquest File

Posted by Srisathya Thirumalai <ts...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Martin. That logging tips worked for me.

From: mgainty@hotmail.comTo: axis-user@ws.apache.orgSubject: RE: Get XML REquest FileDate: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 18:38:32 -0400

configure Log4j to use ConsoleAppender ### direct log messages to stdout ###log4j.appender.stdout=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppenderlog4j.appender.stdout.Target=System.outlog4j.appender.stdout.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayoutlog4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{ABSOLUTE} %5p %c{1}:%L - %m%nlog4j.rootLogger=debug, stdoutimport org.apache.log4j.Logger;...    private static org.apache.log4j.Logger log = Logger	    .getLogger(YourClassNameGoesHere.class);and when use you call log.debug("foo");you will see the debug statements on screendocumentation is available athttp://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/08/07/log4j.html?page=3you can also use Log4J Category as in this example..static Category cat = Category.getInstance(YOURClassNameGoesHere.class.getName());//now test the various debugging capabilities of the logger as explained herecat.info("Just testing a log message with priority set to INFO");cat.warn("Just testing a log message with priority set to WARN");cat.error("Just testing a log message with priority set to ERROR");cat.fatal("Just testing a log message with priority set to FATAL")HTHMartin ______________________________________________ Disclaimer and confidentiality note Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.

From: tsathya@hotmail.comTo: axis-user@ws.apache.orgSubject: RE: Get XML REquest FileDate: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 18:17:39 -0400

I am using Axis2 as the client. The server is not controlled by me. I want to spit the XML request I am sending to the server. Can you please tell me how to do that? (My request fails and the server person wants me to send the request XML to him so he can see what went wrong? )Thanks for replying!> Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 09:22:30 -0400> From: deepal@opensource.lk> To: axis-user@ws.apache.org> Subject: Re: Get XML REquest File> > > > Hello,> > How do I get the XML version of the request the client is sending to> > the web service? The client is using Axis 2.> If you are using Axis2 as the server , then you can write your service> using Axiom. Then you can get the XML as the input parameter. With this> your service would look like,> > public class MyService {> > public void doFoo(OMElement parameter){> // do your service logic here> }> > }> > > Thank you!> > > http://blogs.deepal.org> > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------> To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org> For additional commands, e-mail: axis-user-help@ws.apache.org>

RE: Get XML REquest File

From: tsathya@hotmail.com
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Get XML REquest File
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 18:17:39 -0400

Re: Get XML REquest File

Posted by Nan Null <nu...@gmail.com>.
Lookup TCP monitor included with Axis library.  This is how it works:

Client ------> TCP Monitor ------> Server

The TCP monitor will display all the messages back and forth.

RE: Get XML REquest File

Posted by Srisathya Thirumalai <ts...@hotmail.com>.

Re: Get XML REquest File

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.