Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/03 18:55:27 UTC

Fwd: BigDataCamp Silicon Valley @Strata 2014

There's a Pig workshop at Big Data Camp at Strata this year.

*Date: Monday February 10th, 2014PRICE: FREE!Schedule:*
3:00 pm PIG Workshop by Alpine Data Labs
5:30 pm Food, Drinks & Networking
6:00 pm Begin BigDataCamp
6:15 pm Lightning Talks
7:00 pm Unpanel
7:45 pm Breakout Sessions
- Intro to Big Data: What is Map Reduce, Hadoop & NoSQL?
- What's the latest with Real-time?
- What's the latest w/Hadoop 2.0 (Yarn, processing patterns, etc.)
- Propose topics OR sessions here: PROPOSE HERE<http://www.campsite.org/list/99>
9:30 pm End

*Location:*
Silicon Valley Innovation Center
3200 Coronado Dr
Santa Clara, CA

*Organizers:*
Dave Nielsen of BigDataCamp & CloudCamp

*About BigDataCamp:*

BigDataCamp is an unconference where early adopters of BigData
technologies, such as Hadoop, exchange ideas. With the rapid change
occurring in the industry, we need a place where we can meet to share our
experiences, challenges and solutions. At BigDataCamp, you are encouraged
to share your thoughts in several open discussions, as we strive for the
advancement of BigData. Data Scientists, Developers, IT professionals,
users and vendors are all encouraged to participate

[image: Register] <http://bigdatacamp.org/sv>

*A Thanks to Our Sponsors:*
<http://www.alpinenow.com/>
<http://www.mapr.com/>
       This invitation was sent to
russell.jurney@gmail.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','russell.jurney@gmail.com');>by
BigDataCamp <http://www.eventbrite.com/org/514867016> the organizer. To
stop receiving invitations from this organizer, you can
unsubscribe<http://www.eventbrite.com/inviteunsubscribe?email=russell.jurney%40gmail.com&oid=511288&sig=AGNbPwENJa7TIoUF7xYMYMXWtkFgh-dXhQ>.
  [image: Eventbrite]
<http://www.eventbrite.com/home/?ref=eemail&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=invite&utm_term=footer_invite>
  Eventbrite