Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Chadha, Ankush" <An...@fatwire.com> on 2007/05/25 18:15:56 UTC

Javadocs with Generics

Hi All

I am using javadoc (ant task) to generate javadoc of my source files.
I have set the source and the ant's magic property for java and javac to
1.5 but still the generics are not included in the final javadoc.
However if I generate the javadoc through my IDE, the generics are
included.

Any suggestions for the same?

Best
Ankush

Re: Javadocs with Generics

Posted by "Scot P. Floess" <fl...@mindspring.com>.
Ankush:

Good question there..  Quite honestly I have always javadoc'd my methods
and class headers...  I hate to admit it...but not sure and sorta busy
today so I can't experiment / research :(

Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale
Louisburg, NC  27549

252-478-8087 (Home)