Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com> on 2013/01/08 20:39:21 UTC

0.20 release notes preview

The 0.20 release note content is viewable at the link below.

   http://people.apache.org/~jross/release_notes_0.20.html

This time I've collapsed the New Feature and Improvement bugs into one
category because we generally don't make good use of that distinction.

If there are any changes you'd like to see in the final release notes, you
can usually just edit the jira content.  When I render the final notes,
your changes will take effect.

If there's some other content you'd like in the notes, beyond jira line
items, just let me know.

Thanks,
Justin