Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Vincent Hardy <vh...@eng.sun.com> on 2001/04/14 02:58:11 UTC

Regression on filters-morph-BE-10.svg

Hello,

There is a regression on filters-morph-BE-10.svg
Any thoughts?
V.

Re: Regression on filters-morph-BE-10.svg

Posted by Thierry Kormann <tk...@sophia.inria.fr>.
On Monday 16 April 2001 17:27, you wrote:
> Yes.
>
> > I have just downloaded the current public version of the tests suite and
> > the test works. Do you have an up to date version of this test from the
> > WG CVS repository?

argh.

I wanted to say: "do you have a new version of this test which is not in the
public archive?"

Sorry about that.
Thierry.

Re: Regression on filters-morph-BE-10.svg

Posted by Vincent Hardy <vh...@eng.sun.com>.
Yes.
V.

Posted by Thierry Kormann <tk...@sophia.inria.fr>.

Posted by Thierry Kormann <tk...@sophia.inria.fr>.
On Monday 16 April 2001 04:21, you wrote:

> If you open the file with rc8, you get the following error message:
>
> Character conversion error: "Unconvertible UTF-8 character beginning
> with 0xb7" (line number may be too low).

Could you please send me the last version of this test as my current
version is working.

Thanks in advance,
Thierry.

Re: Regression on filters-morph-BE-10.svg

Posted by Vincent Hardy <vh...@eng.sun.com>.

Posted by Thierry Kormann <tk...@sophia.inria.fr>.