Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Rajiv K Nistala <ra...@fiorano.com> on 2005/08/30 12:51:02 UTC

Sandesha problem when invoking a web service with SOAPEnvelope

Hi,

I am running the Sandesha sample provided but I wrote my own client which
takes the SOAPEnvelope (XML) as input and sets it to the invoke method of
the call object. I always get a NullPointerException. After much figuring
out I found that AXIS doesn't initialize OperationDesc if the XML is
provided, but it does initialize it when call.addParameter or
call.setReturnType is done. This I see is causing the NullPointerException.
Any suggestions why Sandesha needs the OperationDesc to be set and how can
make my client run with XML input?

Regards,
Rajiv K Nistala