Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Nicholas Stuart <ni...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/28 00:24:37 UTC

Conditional Router

I'm trying to setup a conditional router in WSO2, which is built upon
Synapse. When trying to create a configuration for conditional route I
cannot find any documentation on the XML needed for using things like
<condition> or <match>... can anyone point to documentation?

Re: Conditional Router

Posted by Kasun Indrasiri <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nicholas,

We have covered almost all the features available in conditional router in
the sample #157. Also some more details are available at [1].
However,it lacks some detailed description of the mediator and its
functionality. We will improve them in the future releases.

[1]
http://wso2.org/project/esb/java/4.0.0/docs/mediators/conditionalrouter.html

--
Kasun Indrasiri