Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by dave <da...@miceda-data.com> on 2000/08/26 23:06:40 UTC

Servlet example

Do we want to add a generic VelocityServlet. Especially for
demo purposes?

And Jason, should I wait on gutting Turbine WM for the preParse stuff?

Also, one more thing - does anyone have any suggestions on the
best way to handle caching when using multiple template paths. Currenlty
we store the template by it's file name in the cache This could cause
a problem if you have two index.wm under different template paths. Any
ideas on a clever way to do the caching in this situation?

--
dave
daveb@miceda-data.com

Re: Servlet example

Posted by dave <da...@miceda-data.com>.
On Sun, 27 Aug 2000, you wrote:
> What about a double - hashtable?
>
> index hash1 = filepath, containing a second hash2
> index hash2 = filename

Thanks. I'll look into that.
--
dave
daveb@miceda-data.com

Re: Servlet example

Posted by Christoph Cemper / privat <ch...@ziemlich.org>.
What about a double - hashtable?

index hash1 = filepath, containing a second hash2
index hash2 = filename

Christoph