Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/18 01:47:08 UTC

[VOTE] Tapestry 5.3.0 [REVISED]

I've created and uploaded a REVISED release of Tapestry 5.3.0, ready to be
voted upon. This is an alpha release. It replaces the earlier vote for
5.3.0 that failed
due to the JDK 1.6 dependency (since resolved).

The source and JavaDoc archives have been uploaded to:

http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-releases/

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetapestry-023/

Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.3.0, is
sufficiently ready
for an alpha release.

I've also created a 5.3.0 tag in Subversion:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/tags/releases/5.3.0/

On a successful vote, I'll move the files from these directories to
the proper distribution directories and update the Tapestry site documentation.

Vote will run for three days; on success I'll move the voted artifacts
into place and send out appropriate notifications.

Only PMC members may cast binding votes.

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.3.0 [REVISED]

Posted by "Angelo C." <an...@gmail.com>.
hi,

i tried to check out, but got following:

svn checkout
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/tags/releases/5.3.0/ test
svn: Repository moved permanently to
'/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/tags/releases/5.3.0/'; please relocate

[SUCCESS] Tapestry 5.3.0 [REVISED]

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I'll go update the web site, etc.

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 4:47 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've created and uploaded a REVISED release of Tapestry 5.3.0, ready to be
> voted upon. This is an alpha release. It replaces the earlier vote for
> 5.3.0 that failed
> due to the JDK 1.6 dependency (since resolved).
>
> The source and JavaDoc archives have been uploaded to:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-releases/
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetapestry-023/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.3.0, is
> sufficiently ready
> for an alpha release.
>
> I've also created a 5.3.0 tag in Subversion:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/tags/releases/5.3.0/
>
> On a successful vote, I'll move the files from these directories to
> the proper distribution directories and update the Tapestry site documentation.
>
> Vote will run for three days; on success I'll move the voted artifacts
> into place and send out appropriate notifications.
>
> Only PMC members may cast binding votes.

Binding votes:

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1
Igor Drobiazko: +1
Ulrich Stärk: +1
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +0

Non-binding votes:

Massimo Lusetti: +1
Bob Harner: +1

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +0 (binding) (lack of time to check it)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.3.0 [REVISED]

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
Ulrich Stärk: +1 (binding)

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
Late, but:

Bob Harner: +1 (non-binding)

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
Igor Drobiazko: +1 (binding)

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 1:47 AM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a REVISED release of Tapestry 5.3.0, ready to be
> voted upon. This is an alpha release. It replaces the earlier vote for
> 5.3.0 that failed
> due to the JDK 1.6 dependency (since resolved).
>
> The source and JavaDoc archives have been uploaded to:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-releases/
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetapestry-023/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.3.0, is
> sufficiently ready
> for an alpha release.
>
> I've also created a 5.3.0 tag in Subversion:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/tags/releases/5.3.0/
>
> On a successful vote, I'll move the files from these directories to
> the proper distribution directories and update the Tapestry site
> documentation.
>
> Vote will run for three days; on success I'll move the voted artifacts
> into place and send out appropriate notifications.
>
> Only PMC members may cast binding votes.
>
> Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)
>
> --
> Howard M. Lewis Ship
>
> Creator of Apache Tapestry