Posted to announce@wicket.apache.org by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/11 19:08:29 UTC

[announce] Wicket-CDI for Wicket 6.0.0 released

A Wicket 6.0 compatible version of the wicket-cdi module has been
released and is available via Maven. It is also becoming an official
module and will be bundled with Wicket starting with 6.1.0 release.
More details here:

https://www.42lines.net/2012/09/11/status-of-wicket-cdi-module/

-igor

Re: [announce] Wicket-CDI for Wicket 6.0.0 released

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
no, it is not weld only. jboss seam-conversation module has plugins
for every cdi container.

-igor

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
cause cdi spec says they have to be and ejb one does not?

-igor

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.
This is really great Igor, thanks.

I am preparing my slides for my Wicket/Java EE session at JavaOne, and this
just came in perfect time.

I'll update my archetype and some slides to show this and let everyone know
about =)

*Bruno Borges*
(11) 99564-9058
*www.brunoborges.com*