Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by papa <pa...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/28 20:51:32 UTC

Can't set the debug flag in NB11.1-PHP

Hi all, Im new to this mailing list so pls, be patient

I've installed netbeans 11.1 on a linux machine and use it to debug php
scripts.

In 11.0 (and in older versions) I click on the line number and a pink
square appeared, and the debugger stops at that line.

I cant do this in 11.1, no pink square, no breakpoint is set and the
debugger doesnt stop

Any hint?

thank you

paparucino

Re: Can't set the debug flag in NB11.1-PHP

Posted by Tobias Oelgarte <to...@gmail.com>.
This happend to me as well. I got it working by using the right click to
get the context-menu from the line number and selecting "Breakpoint" >
"Toggle Linebreakpoint" and/or by opening the "Breakpoints" Window
(Window > Debugging > Breakpoints). Once the first breakpoint is set, i
can use the normal left click to toggle the breakpoints.

Must be some UI plugin initialization bug.

Posted by Paolo Scarabelli <pa...@msw.it>.
Hi, I have pretty much the same configuration and when I click on line
numbers breakpoints are set just fine:

Product Version: Apache NetBeans IDE 11.1
Java: 11.0.4; OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM 11.0.4+11-post-Debian-1
Runtime: OpenJDK Runtime Environment 11.0.4+11-post-Debian-1
System: Linux version 5.2.0-2-amd64 running on amd64; UTF-8; en_US (nb)

Regards,

Paolo