Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/06 14:44:18 UTC

dbentity attribute catalog/schema

Hi,

I am looking at my mapping file which was initially developed with
3.0M4. I am seeing some dbentity elements having an attribute
'catalog'. Can I remove them by hand and is this attribute now
replaced with 'schema'? I am using M5, Cayenne, not the BMW :-)

Thanks,
Borut

Re: dbentity attribute catalog/schema

Posted by Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com>.
Ahh, that makes sense, I was experimenting with new merge in M5 modeler.

Thanks,
Borut

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.

Posted by Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Andrus,

but how did the catalog attribute came into the mapping file? I can not find
a UI element in the modeler to create it. I am just curious, the app is
working fine.

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.