Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Joni Wilson <jo...@jda.com> on 2001/04/30 18:04:02 UTC

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: samples.HelloService not foun d

I've been attempting to get Apache soap running on Orion server. I initially
had problems with the inital context information.  Now that I've reolved
that I get :

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: samples.HelloService not found when
trying to run the application.  Here is my dd.xml:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<isd:service xmlns:isd="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap/deployment"
             id="urn:ejbhello">
  <isd:provider type="org.apache.soap.providers.OrionProvider"
                scope="Application"
                methods="hello">
    <isd:java class="samples.HelloService"/>
    <isd:option key="FullHomeInterfaceName" value="samples.HelloServiceHome"
/>
    <isd:option key="ContextProviderURL" value="ormi://127.0.0.1:23791/soap"
/>
    <isd:option key="FullContextFactoryName"
value="com.evermind.server.rmi.RMIInitialContextFactory" />
  </isd:provider>

<isd:faultListener>org.apache.soap.server.DOMFaultListener</isd:faultListene
r>
</isd:service>

This actually worked on Saturday and when I got up on Sunday and tried to
run it ..pppfffttt
One thing did happen - my deploymendescriptor.ds was corrupt and i had to
redeploy - ever since then I have not been able to get it to work.

Any ideas are appreciated !!

joni wilson
JDA Software Group, Inc.
480.308.3094