Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de> on 2015/05/05 17:16:27 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1671261 - in /jackrabbit/trunk: jackrabbit-aws-ext/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/aws/ext/ds/ jackrabbit-data/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/data/

On 2015-04-07 16:09, Angela Schreiber wrote:
> Hi Shashank
>
> This commit breaks the Oak build (tests in oak-blob-cloud) once we again
> change the Jackrabbit version to the latest snapshot.
>
> I just came across this because I started working on an API
> extension in Jackrabbit API and changed the Jackrabbit version
> in my local Oak checkout in order to be able to implement it
> in Oak.
>
> For the time being I will exclude the oak-blob-cloud module from
> my project in order not to be blocked.
>
> May I kindly ask you to revert this commit.
>
> Thanks & kind regards
> Angela

Furthermore, these changes break the Jackrabbit build as well (the unit
tests assume the presence of a drive "Y:").

Best regards, Julian