Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org> on 2006/07/04 15:04:00 UTC

Fwd: Java SE 6 no longer includes Rhino source code

Sounds like bad news for those hoping for javascript (continuations)
support coming with mustang :-/

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@apache.org>.
Who is "they"? Sun?  They also have source available.

geir

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

--
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/
Better Builds with Maven - http://library.mergere.com/

Re: Fwd: Re: Java SE 6 no longer includes Rhino source code

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.