Posted to dev@gobblin.apache.org by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org> on 2018/03/21 13:56:54 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Gobblin 0.12.0 release RC1

Hi all,

I'd like to call a vote to release Apache Gobblin 0.12.0 (Incubating).

The previous release candidate RC0 did not pass vote:
https://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg62151.html

As required, the LICENSE and NOTICE files have been updated (tracked by
GOBBLIN-431 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GOBBLIN-431>), and the
new source release candidate RC1 has been created. It can be downloaded
here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/gobblin/apache-gobblin-incubating-0.12.0-rc1/

The artifacts (i.e. JARs) corresponding to this release candidate can be
found here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegobblin-1001

This has been signed with PGP key 234E3FE3, corresponding to
abti@apache.org, which is included in the repository's KEYS file.  This
key can be found on keyservers, such as:

*http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x234E3FE3
<http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x234E3FE3>*

It is also listed here:

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/abti.asc

The release candidate has been tagged with release-0.12.0-rc1.
I've also created a branch 0.12.0.

For reference, here is a list of all closed JIRAs tagged with 0.12.0:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20GOBBLIN%20AND%
20fixVersion%20%3D%200.12.0%20AND%20status%20in%20(Closed%
2C%20Resolved)%20ORDER%20BY%20updatedDate%20DESC%2C%20createdDate%20DESC%2C%
20status%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC

For a summary of the changes in this release, see:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-gobblin/blob/0.12.0/CHANGELOG.md

Please review and vote.  The vote will be open for 72 hours (ends on
Saturday, 24 March 2018, 6:30 AM PST).

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

My vote: +1

Thanks,
Abhishek

Re: [VOTE] Apache Gobblin 0.12.0 release RC1

Posted by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org>.
Yeah! Almost there :)

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.

Posted by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org>.