Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/09 18:25:55 UTC

Re: Time line for axis2 1.1 support

Hi folks,

Is there a plan to bring Kandula upto speed with Axis2 .1.1 ?
I am interested in using Kandula in a project as I need transaction support.

Also can I know what versions of the WS specs we are supporting at the
moment?
Have we done any interops ?

Regards,

Rajith

Re: Time line for axis2 1.1 support

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
> Is there a plan to bring Kandula upto speed with Axis2 .1.1 ?
I'll be migrating the Kandula2 to be compatible with Axis2 1.1 soon
after I'm done with the Axis2 1.1 release...
Actually I'm hoping to do a .9 release of Kandula2 (ws-coor  & ws-AT) ASAP.

> I am interested in using Kandula in a project as I need transaction support.
>
> Also can I know what versions of the WS specs we are supporting at the
> moment?
Kandula2 supports the latest version from the ws-tx OASIS  working group.
> Have we done any interops ?
Kandula 1 : yes...

Kandula2 : Partially  with MSFT

Thanks,