Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by 俊平堵 <ju...@apache.org> on 2018/09/17 04:31:56 UTC

[VOTE] [RESULT] Release Apache Hadoop 2.8.5 (RC0)

Thanks all who helped to verify and vote!

I give my binding +1 to conclude the vote for 2.8.5 RC0:

- Built from source and verified signatures

- Deployed a small distributed cluster and run simple jobs

- Verified UI of daemons, such as: NN, RM, DN, NM, etc

Now, our RC0 for 2.8.5 got:

6 binding +1s, from:

     Jason Lowe, Eric Payne, Kihwal Lee, Brahma Reddy Battula, Yesha Vora,
Junping Du

4 non-binding +1s, from:

    Gabor Bota, Eric Badger, Zsolt Venczel, Kitti Nánási

and no -1s.

So I am glad to announce that the vote for 2.8.5 RC0 passes.

Thanks everyone listed above who tried the release candidate and vote and
all who ever help with 2.8.5 release effort in all kinds of ways.

I'll push the release bits and send out an announcement for 2.8.5 soon.

Thanks,

Junping

Kitti Nánási <kn...@cloudera.com> 于2018年9月13日周四 上午8:34写道: