Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Don Heitzmann <dh...@dovetl.com> on 2003/10/08 17:23:36 UTC

mod_jk Worker Not Found - help?

Must be a configuration problem, but I don't see it.  Have set up Tomcat
and Apache with mod_jk, using John Turner's excellent documentation.  Both
servers work, but can't execute sample jsp's from Apache (get 500 Server
error).  Have turned on JkLogLevel to "debug", and looking at mod_jk.log,
see the last message in log is from jk_worker.c, saying "...did not found
worker" (sic).
The prior log message says it's looking for a worker named "ajp13".  My
workers.properties file defines the worker named ajp13... I get no errors
at startup, so I'm presuming that the file is found and is correct, syntax
wise.

This must be something stupid, or simple (or both)... Can anyone suggest
what to look for?  Thanks.
-don

p.s. using Win2kProfessional, Tomcat 4.1.27, Apache 2.0.47, mod_jk_2.0.43