Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Blaxton <bl...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/11/24 03:06:57 UTC

Need Guidance

Hi All,
I am a newbie in OFBiz, CRM or ERP applications in general and need some guidancebefore putting time to learn OFBIZ.
My questions are :
1- Does OFBiz come with some ready to use CRM or ERP or it is just a framework ?2- If it is a Framework, which company has the best development and support for OFBiz
     so I start with that application just in case I need some training.3- Is OFBiz modularized ? if yes, which of them is easier to start in case of end user or development.
I appreciate any point or tips to start OFBiz.
ThanksD

Re: Need Guidance

Posted by "joelfradkin@gmail.com" <jo...@gmail.com>.
There are several components out of the box. Erp and content. Check the doc
online. Also several companies offer support.

-----
Joel Fradkin