Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org> on 2003/02/08 23:20:04 UTC

[VOTE] FileUpload 1.0 Beta 1 Release Plan

The FileUpload component has been stable for a while now, but available
only from nightly builds. It's time to create a milestone release against
which a final series of bug fixes and documentation updates can occur
before a FileUpload 1.0 Final release is created.

Therefore, I propose that the tip of the main trunk in CVS be released as
a FileUpload 1.0 Beta 1 release. I will act as the Release Manager.

Vote:  FileUpload 1.0 Beta 1 Release Plan
[ ] +1 I am in favor of the release, and will help support it.
[ ] +0 I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it.
[ ] -0 I am not in favor of the release.
[ ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason).

Re: [VOTE] FileUpload 1.0 Beta 1 Release Plan

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
> Vote:  FileUpload 1.0 Beta 1 Release Plan
> [ ] +1 I am in favor of the release, and will help support it.
> [X] +0 I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it.
> [ ] -0 I am not in favor of the release.
> [ ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason).
Stephen

Posted by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at>.
> The FileUpload component has been stable for a while now, but available
> only from nightly builds. It's time to create a milestone release
> against which a final series of bug fixes and documentation updates can
> occur before a FileUpload 1.0 Final release is created.
>

> Therefore, I propose that the tip of the main trunk in CVS be released
> as a FileUpload 1.0 Beta 1 release. I will act as the Release Manager.

+1

martin

Re: [VOTE] FileUpload 1.0 Beta 1 Release Plan

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.
+1
john mcnally

Posted by Jeffrey Dever <js...@sympatico.ca>.
Sounds a bit casual, but reasonable.
+0

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jeffrey Dever <js...@sympatico.ca>.

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
Here's my own +1.

--
Martin Cooper

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org> wrote on 09/02/2003 09:20:04 AM:

> Vote:  FileUpload 1.0 Beta 1 Release Plan
> [ ] +1 I am in favor of the release, and will help support it.
> [X] +0 I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it.
> [ ] -0 I am not in favor of the release.
> [ ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason).

dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au