Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Benito Joel Garcés Rodríguez <bg...@itweb.com.mx> on 2003/02/18 23:47:28 UTC

[ANN] Web Content Management for Turbine

We have been working on a Web Content Management for Turbine in case anyone
is interested. The idea is that using Velocity  the designers are autonomous
from the Developers who use Turbine. Right?. But the problem that remains is
how to make the Content Authors independent from the Designers and the
Developers. Of course we mixed our favorite Jakarta tools do this: Turbine,
Velocity, Torque and Maven.

You can take a look at:
http://itweb14.itweb.com.mx:8020/helice/docs/index.html we will appreciate
any feedback or any early adopters.

Benito Joel Garcés Rodríguez
Consultor en Java
Integrated Technology S.C.
bgarces@itweb.com.mx <ma...@itweb.com.mx>
Darwin 68 Piso 9 Col. Nueva Anzures, México D.F. C.P. 11590
Tel. 52 54 26 10