Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/08/23 23:49:43 UTC

Help with VMware CS Env

Hi,

I have a single node I'm developing on. It is running ESX. On top of ESX, I
have Ubuntu 12.04 for CloudStack development (including running the CSMS
and serving as a secondary-storage location for system VM templates, etc.).
The one host I have in my CS install is running ESX (nested under my other
ESX).

It looks like this:

ESX (on hardware)
----- ESX (nested, used as host in CS)
----- vCenter Server
----- Ubuntu (CSMS, secondary storage)

I keep getting an InsufficientServerCapacityException, but I'm not sure
why. I should have plenty of CPU, memory, and storage space on all VMs.

Thanks!
Mike

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: Help with VMware CS Env

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
doesnt sound right. whats the output of mount? Cloudstack will mount the ss
to something more cryptic than /mnt

Re: Help with VMware CS Env

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.

Re: Help with VMware CS Env