Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Zhengqingzheng <zh...@huawei.com> on 2016/08/13 03:32:55 UTC

question about igntie1.7 update

Hi there,
I have update my ignite server to the newest version 1.7.0. And I find some interest phenomenons.

1.       I notice that sometimes I cannot get into the ignite console via the ignitevisorcmd command. This happens when the cpu load is high(actually not very high ,for instance in my case when the cpu load is upto 12.5%, I cannot get into the ignite cmd console).  After the cpu load drop to 0.57%, I can login the console.

2.       I have two server nodes, but sometimes when I login the console and use "node" command to check the statics info, I find that only one server node is available. However If I use "ps"  command under ubuntu system, I am sure the other server thread is still running.  I seems that all the data is transferred to one server node, and dropped from the grid, but the actual ignite instance is still running in the ubuntu system without login the ignite server grid.

3.       One good aspect is that, the new version ignite can serialize and deserialize the java object better(under 1.5.0.fianal, when save an java object without jdbc mapping, it will be saved as hash map data, and returns hashmap rather than the java object. In the new version, I can get java object directly.

4.       Also I notice that the sql query performance is still not as fast as I expected (currently, I have a sql query which will return null result, it still cost about 17ms).

Any suggestions for 1 ,2, and 4?

Best regards,

Re: question about igntie1.7 update

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevin,

For 1 and 2 please provide the logs from all nodes. It's not clear to me
what's going on.

For 4 please provide the code and more details on what you're executing.

-Val