Posted to dev@training.apache.org by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/08 21:07:38 UTC

Re: Introduction - Ray Ma

Ray,

sorry, I never got back to you.

As we're not limited to any particular topic you can really choose from
anything. We currently still have a submission open for an initial Spark
training. Unfortunately, no one got around to review that. It'd also be
great if we could convert that to Asciidoc (PowerPoint now).

We are also looking for a way to stop repeating the same boilerplate over
and over again (in our POM files, we currently just copy a template over,
it'd be great to have a super-pom for the training project that we can
inherit from).

Are you at one of the ApacheCons by any chance? Happy to meet & talk in
person.

Cheers,
Lars

Re: Introduction - Ray Ma

Posted by Ray Ma <de...@rayma.me>.
> As an aside I’m based in Sydney, Australia, (and next week I’m in Shanghai), so if you even there happy to catch up and have a chat.

Hi Justin,

Sorry for the late reply, I'm based in New Zealand and am a student so
I can't travel very often. If I get a chance to, I'll be more than
happy to.

Regards,
Ray

Re: Introduction - Ray Ma

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Re: Introduction - Ray Ma

Posted by Ray Ma <de...@rayma.me>.
Lars,

For the super-pom, I presume you're talking about the poms in
incubator-training/content?

Ray

Re: Introduction - Ray Ma

Posted by Ray Ma <de...@rayma.me>.