Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Drkwv Drkwv <bl...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/20 20:08:21 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_cache and User - Friendly URL

Hi, All.
To provide User - Friendly URL on my site, I'm using a PHP script +
mod_rewrite directive, that rewrites all requests to the "index.php". How I
can use mod_cache module to cache requests in that case?

Problem is that mod_cache caches only first request to index.php. Probably,
I can add requested URI to the GET query string using mod_rewrite, and that
request will be cached according to RFC 2616/13.9, but I think, this is not
a best way to cache server content. Is there another way to do that?