Posted to user@spark.apache.org by uuree <uu...@yahoo.com> on 2014/09/24 13:13:19 UTC

find subgraph in Graphx

Hi, I want to extract a subgraph using two clauses such as (?person worksAt
MIT && MIT locatesIn USA), I have this query. My data is constructed as
triplets so I assume Graphx will suit it best. But I found out that subgraph
method only supports a single edge checking and it seems to me that I cannot
check the neighboring edges for all edges. Is it true? Is there any way to
check two edge attributes in Graphx?

Thanks