Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Rui Gao <ga...@163.com> on 2013/08/06 16:15:04 UTC

Parameter 'depth' is still supported in 2.2.1?

Hi,

Before 2.1, I use parameter 'depth'. Do we still have such parameter in 2.2.1?    I see there is a parameter 'numberOfRounds', does it replace the parameter 'depth'?

Regards,
Rui

Re:Re: Re: Re: Parameter 'depth' is still supported in 2.2.1?

Posted by Rui Gao <ga...@163.com>.
Done.

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.

--
*Lewis*

Re:Re: Re: Parameter 'depth' is still supported in 2.2.1?

Posted by Rui Gao <ga...@163.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rui,

--
*Lewis*

Re:Re: Parameter 'depth' is still supported in 2.2.1?

Posted by Rui Gao <ga...@163.com>.

Posted by Sebastian Nagel <wa...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Rui,