Posted to user@flink.apache.org by vivekanand yaram <ya...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/09 06:26:32 UTC

Hiding the user Configurations from the flink dashboard

Hello All,

I m just wondering , is there a way to hide the user configurations from
flink dashboard as show in the below?

Or else

Is there a way to pass the program arguments securely ?

Early response would be appreciated.

[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]

Thanks,
Vivekanand.

Re: Hiding the user Configurations from the flink dashboard

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
No, parameters stored in the global job parameters cannot be hidden.

Only options configured in flink-conf.yaml are hidden, iff their key
contains "password" or "secret".