Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Pam Tuthill <pa...@virgin.net> on 2012/06/29 15:09:11 UTC

colours in Calc

I have recently installed the latest Open Office and it has totally ruined some of my documents!

I had a calendar/planner using several colours which I had been able to devise for myself as well as lots from the palate provided.

How on earth can I get my old document back as it took several hours work and I really do not want to have to spend hours and hours doing it all again.

I have searched the pages on the web page, but I have given up trying to work my way through it all in the hope of a solution.

I have used Open Office for years and have recommended it to everyone I know, but if this sort of thing happens with no warning .........
To quote the robot in Short Circuit - 'I am really pissed off' ............

Pam Tuthill

Re: colours in Calc

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

resending, as orginal post was moderated. Thus, Lei Wang's reply did not reach
the Pam Tuthill.

Best regards, Oliver.

Re: colours in Calc

Posted by Lei Wang <le...@gmail.com>.