Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com> on 2008/06/20 23:22:18 UTC

Re: svn commit: r669994 - in /ofbiz/trunk: applications/party/config/ applications/party/webapp/partymgr/party/ framework/common/config/ framework/common/servicedef/ framework/common/src/org/ofbiz/common/login/ framework/security/config/ framework/security...

This looks good Adrian, thanks for working on it.

This was on my own little list of things I'd like to see added to the
framework before we do the framework-only release, so I'm really happy
to see it in!

-David