Posted to user@struts.apache.org by VENKATESH GANGAL <ve...@rediffmail.com> on 2003/12/05 10:01:42 UTC

Server and Client side Validation at only once

Hi ,

I have requirement where I want to validate the form using javascript ( using Struts Validator Framework) . The form is like this.

Basically the view has two panes, left hand side a tabs A,B,C,D,E and right hand side will display the current page.say if you click tab A, you will see A.jsp.When I try to shift tab A to tab B , it has to validate both on the server side and client side befor going to tab B.

Can anyone know how to about this ??

Thanks in advance...

Cheers...
Venkatesh Gangal