Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by 肖杰宝 <xi...@xiaomi.com.INVALID> on 2020/09/09 03:36:42 UTC

In which DS release version will Fastjson be replaced with Jackson?

Hi guys,
    I am a user of Dolphinscheduler. Due to ongoing security vulnerabilities in Fastjson, our company recently banned Fastjson completely. I know that Fastjson had been used in DolphinScheduler and someone has fixed the issue in the dev branch. So I'd like to ask, are you planning or considering replacing Fastjson in the next release version? We would like to continue using DolphinScheduler, but as you know, the company system security outweigh everything else. I hope to hear from you as soon as possible. Thank you!?

                                                                                                                                                        Xiao Jiebao
                                                                                                                                                        2020.09.09.

#/******本邮件及其附件含有小米公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件! This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from XIAOMI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!******/#

回复: In which DS release version will Fastjson be replaced with Jackson?

Posted by "xingchun.chen" <xi...@qq.com>.
good news

Posted by "jiny.li@foxmail.com" <ji...@foxmail.com>.
Great praise