Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ian Ashley <ia...@picdar.com> on 2008/08/11 17:11:58 UTC

Axis1 Client - Axis2 Server - Soap with attachments

Dear All,

I am trying to get a SOAP message with attachment to work between an Axis1
client and an Axis2 server using code generated by the appropriate version
of WSDL2Java at both ends. Attachments are sent in the request and response.
However hard I try I just cannot it to work. I can get the WSDL2Java
generated code to work Axis2 <-> Axis2 and Axis1 <-> Axis1 but not Axis1 <->
Axis2.

Has anyone else got this to work or is there so compatibility issue that
prevents it working?

Cheers,
Ian