Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Kevin Gutch <kg...@protechemail.com> on 2007/03/12 22:45:43 UTC

Re: Migrate from a:href to commandLink

Oh yes. I believe I could do that but it does not really solve the hover
issue. Does it?

--

*Kevin Gutch*
*Protech Products, Inc*.

Re: Migrate from a:href to commandLink

Posted by Simon Kitching <si...@rhe.co.nz>.
Why not? The h:commandLink tag renders an html <a> tag. It doesn't
actually use the normal <a> behaviour; instead it attaches javascript to
the onclick of the anchor that causes a form submit and suppresses the
normal result of clicking on the link. However because the html tag *is*
an <a>, css should be able to use the hover pseudo-attribute on it.

Am I missing something here?