Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Tom Klaasen <To...@the-ecorp.com> on 2000/07/19 12:07:53 UTC

javadoc and multiple packages

Hi,

I try to javadoc several packages at once. So I define the following target:

  <target name="doc" depends="init">
  	 <javadoc sourcepath="${src}" destdir="${doc}" packagenames="com.*
de.*" link="http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/docs/api/"/>
  </target>

However, then I get this output:

E:\java>ant doc
Buildfile: build.xml

init:

doc:
  [javadoc] Generating Javadoc
  [javadoc] Parsing source files for packages
  [javadoc] Javadoc execution
  [javadoc] javadoc: No packages or classes specified.
{javadoc options listed here}

When I use only one packagename ("com.*"), the target works fine.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks for any help.

tomK

RE: javadoc and multiple packages

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@m64.com>.
Tom,

The package names need to be separated with a comma

packagenames="com.*, de.*"

Let me know if that doesn't help.

Conor