Posted to users@camel.apache.org by jejmaster <je...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/01 07:51:02 UTC

CamelSpringTestSupport and Hibernate Transactions

Hi

I would like to inquire regarding Transactional Services support for
CamelSpringTestSupport. Apparently, I am experiencing Transaction problems
(cant call commit when auto-commit=true) when running camel tests when my
spring services are transactional. Is there a camel spring test support for
transactions more like of spring's AbstractTransactionalSpringContextTests?

Thanks in advance.

Re: CamelSpringTestSupport and Hibernate Transactions

Posted by jejmaster <je...@gmail.com>.
Okay,

I got it now, In my route, I just need to declare it as transacted.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 7:51 AM, jejmaster <je...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I would like to inquire regarding Transactional Services support for
> CamelSpringTestSupport. Apparently, I am experiencing Transaction problems
> (cant call commit when auto-commit=true) when running camel tests when my
> spring services are transactional. Is there a camel spring test support for
> transactions more like of spring's AbstractTransactionalSpringContextTests?

No we dont have that. Feel free to create a JIRA ticket for such a new feature.

> Thanks in advance.

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/