Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Lukas Severin <lu...@mindcast.se> on 2003/06/04 15:31:52 UTC

JDO QL query question

I have an object field called registrationDate defined using a
java.util.Date object in my JDO, and it is stored in my database as a
TIMESTAMP. Now, I wish to make queries like finding all objects which
registrationDate is later than a perticular value. I tried using a filter
and using the > operator, but I guess this only works for primitives, or
maybe I have to implement a comparable in my JDO class ? How is the proper
JDO way of doing this ?

Thanks for suggestions !