Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by David Perry <da...@comcast.net> on 2014/10/13 04:25:28 UTC

Cordova Media-Capture Plugin Issue

Hi.  I'm new to using Cordova and I found what looks to be a significant bug
in the org.apache.cordova.media-capture@0.3.3 plugin.  In onActivityResult
for an image, it appears that the uri returned by the insert method is not
properly resolved by openOutputStream.  I'm testing on a Samsung Galaxy S5,
Android 4.4.4.  I found a solution but it would be nice if a Cordova
developer could take a look and let me know if this is a bug in the plugin
or an issue with implementation.  I would rather not have to modify the most
recent version of the plugin.  Please see
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26321006/cordova-captureimage-fails-filen
otfoundexception.

Thanks,

David Perry

Re: Cordova Media-Capture Plugin Issue

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
Remember to search before filing.  There may already be a related open
issue.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,