Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2013/09/12 12:13:59 UTC

Fwd: Jenkins build is unstable: Jena_Development_Test_Windows #203

The windows job hasn't run in quite some while due to several other
things (mostly no server, then it couldn't find the snapshot parent as
it was so far out of step); it now has run.

The full console output is:
https://builds.apache.org/job/Jena_Development_Test_Windows/203/consoleFull

tl;dr: Windows+TDB+mmap needs special handling in testing.

I'm ignoring this for the build (unless someone shouts).

It looks to me like the JDBC/TDB tests are trying to delete a mmap
database and reuse the directory.   TDB itself does different things on
Windows to *nix.  It uses a different directory for every test database
- they are deleted as usual and go away when the JVM exits.

See for example TestDatasetTDBPersist.

	Andy