Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by as...@testlabs.com.au on 2019/02/07 00:04:40 UTC

Templates for Apache Cloudstack

Hi All.

Would it be possible to get the templates updated from
http://dl.openvm.eu/cloudstack/

I would like to see a ubuntu18 vhd for xenserver if possible :)

Does anyone else have vhd public templates for xenserver ?

Thank You.

Adrian Sender

Re: Templates for Apache Cloudstack

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Good stuff Lucian, thanks.

--

Andrija Panić

Re: Templates for Apache Cloudstack

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Hi,

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Thanks for testing.

Posted by as...@testlabs.com.au.

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Asender,

Posted by Dag Sonstebo <Da...@shapeblue.com>.
The behaviour sounds similar to an issue we fixed in 4.9 - where the password would be set once, user changed it, rebooted and found it had been reset back to the original password again.

Our fix PR was https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/2084 - but it looks like this was reverted for some unknown reason - hence it could be this is a regression?

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--

Andrija Panić

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Hi,

Posted by Boris Stoyanov <bo...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi,

have you added password management to your templates?

please have a look on this article: http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-administration/en/4.8/templates/_password.html

Regards,
Bobby.

boris.stoyanov@shapeblue.com