Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2015/02/18 19:47:13 UTC

Revamped i18n support

Folks,

fyi, just sneaking into the 1.8.0 release, we now have revamped and much
improved i18n support based on gettext .po files.

For more info, see this page on the site [1], and resolves ISIS-903 [2]

Cheers
Dan

[1] http://isis.apache.org/config/i18n-support.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-903

Re: Revamped i18n support

Posted by GESCONSULTOR - Óscar Bou <o....@gesconsultor.com>.
Really helpful, Dan, for all us not native English speakers.

Many thanks!!!

Re: Revamped i18n support

Posted by GESCONSULTOR - Óscar Bou <o....@gesconsultor.com>.